Friday, August 31, 2007

I felt a little undervalued when I fixed the main managers computer in the sales office. Knowing that I can fix the other computer in the office and figure out things, that they cannot.
I'm thinking maybe I'm on the wrong side of the work force?Rumors of a new owner has been flying around like gossip in a elementary school yard.
Annoying to say the least!
Today the guy that has been there for almost as long as me, had his last day of working at Mt. Hope. He has found a better paying job, I don't blame him. The seasonal guy I didn't mind working with is now full time since Tuesday.
The other seasonal got let go earlier on in the week, with only a hour and a half notice. Not too nice of them. I would guess that's the states fault?At least I have Monday off with pay but I do have to work tomorrow at 10 am. Kind of ruins any kind of going out I could do tonight. I know 10:00 am doesn't seem early to most, but for me it's like torture.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darlin', get yourself a new
job.....maybe a computer job.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you. That could easily be a possibility?

3:18 PM  
Blogger meh said...

:) like rumours in an elementary school, hey? funny funny :)

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter