Tuesday, July 31, 2007

One year I've been working at this graveyard.


I finally have a weeks vacation, but I'm unsure of when to take advantage of it?
I could have the whole week or space them out accordingly.

I jokingly said, "I was taking my vacation next week?"

Yesterday was like this...
Fixed a muffler after an attempt by someone else.(twice)

Shifter broke on the dump truck, fixed it(temporally) with pliers, some help from Konrad along with the mirror?
Should get a new shifter and mirror...?

It was really hot last year. It seems to be the same this year, or possibly similar.

Lots of sunblock thats what I do know?

I still can't believe it's been a year?

1 Comments:

Blogger meh said...

YAY!!! HURAHH!!!
Happy 1st Workin at the Graveyard Day!
:)

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter