Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Another disinterment going out of state tomorrow. I guess it's the thing to do these days?
I know one thing for sure, if I'm buried into the ground. Leave me right where I'm at and don't ever move me.
It's not worth the cost or the hassle.

Since it's a double depth and there is only one person buried in the vault. We have to remove the cover to the vault and get the casket out. I guess it's too much trouble to take the vault out of the ground. So another vault has been delivered to our park to put the casket in.
To top it off we will be watched by a funeral director.
But the funeral director is there only to watch. Not to take part in the disinterment.
He is there representing the family, which is good for us.
I couldn't imagine if the family was watching us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter