Sunday, June 10, 2007

Saturday was not good. I felt like quiting right then and there. The backhoe was leaking fluids and overheating every 5 minutes. My boss was irritated to say the least. Yelling at me to back up the dump truck when I couldn't yet.
The backhoe was not done setting up. If I were to back up at that point, I would have been in the way of the backhoe?
Just because things are going wrong is no reason to yell. I do not respond well to being yelled at.
So I kept my cool but felt like getting out of the truck and just leaving.
Then to ask the neighboring cemetery for help as we always do. They shouldn't help us at all. But the guy is nice that works over there and is happy to help. Except when he wasn't there this time to bail us out.
I was kind of happy because we cannot rely on him every time we have a problem. It's not fair to him. It's especially not fair to us.
The guy who works next to us runs a Jewish cemetery. He never needs our help. We offer it every time but he never needs it.
Anyways as soon as we finished, I got out of there as quickly as I could before I exploded and said something I might regret?

1 Comments:

Blogger meh said...

Yup, those kinds of days always pops up sometime or another. You did best, just keep quiet and get away asap :) Then relax at home. 2morrow is a new day :)

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter