Monday, May 21, 2007

We were doing a burial as we always do.
The other workers were not around near the end of it.
Just the backhoe driver covering the hole.
I stick around to make sure things go smoothly and then place the flowers they bought, on the deceased.
I'll ask the family if they are witnessing whether or not, they want to take the flowers home, or if they want me to take care of it and place them on the grave?
The guy asked his wife what she wanted to do with the flowers and she said to put them on the grave. That's the way her Mother that died, would have wanted it.

I said okay and started to place them on the grave.
That's when the guy said to me "You guys do a great job"... "Thank you very much"He said pleased.
The only thing I could say is "Not a problem."

It really wasn't a problem, but it felt good to hear that from him.

1 Comments:

Blogger meh said...

Yay for the COOL people in the world! :)
Wish more people would be like that.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter