Sunday, May 27, 2007


I noticed this chain in the grave while Kenny was digging?(weird)

My job is to make sure the hole is big enough for the deceased. The hand signals I have to give, I try to keep simplistic for him to understand what I mean.
He's very good at knowing what I'm trying to signal, without saying anything.

Communication is key...



Tomorrow is Memorial day. Finally! I'm told it's a day where mostly the grounds crew there, will help people find locations of the people buried there.
It's kind of a big deal at our particular Graveyard. A lot of people come.

I thought of it before, but my mission is to get # blocks everywhere there isn't one already?
It's not hard to find certain graves,(Especially when they don't have a tombstone) but without the #'s it does make it more difficult.
From whoever worked there before, must have dug the #'s up, or they sank into the ground.
But if I'am successful it will be easier on every one next year.

1 Comments:

Blogger meh said...

Seems like you're always the one making everyone else's life less difficult. :) You have such a big heart. It's wonderful.

P.S How weird is that chain??

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter