Wednesday, October 18, 2006



Certain jobs has to deal with people everyday, at somepoint or somewhere?

But with the loved ones we bury at this job. I have no idea what the person was like, what they did, nothing like that?
I don't see what they looked like, how much they weighed?

If I really wanted to, I could find out certain things.

For instance the gender, or how old, married or single, the whereabouts in the city they lived in.
I don't ever look anymore though.
I would rather not know in a way. I stopped looking after the first week.
It makes it easier on me, that's for sure.
By all means I do not entirely enjoy what I'm doing.
Being in the presence of people mourning, is really the hardest part for me.
There's a couple of reasons why I stick around though.
Like I've said before, the people I work with are quite extrodinary people in my mind. Good down to earth people. They are understanding, and cautious of other peoples feelings when it comes down to it. It's truly amazing to me the way some of them can calm a person, by using certain, but perfect words. Their used to dealing with people that come in there I know. So I guess they know what to expect by now.
The vibe I get from them is up beat, nice, sarcastic but hilarious co-workers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter