Thursday, September 14, 2006

I haven't posted in a little bit. Been a little busy.
Starting to feel more comfortable at work with everyone I work with. Not that I didn't feel comfortable before, it's just that I can kinda can tell they are feeling more comfortable with me too. Really cool people. There not weird in any way you might think. Very laid back people. I would have to say I have one of the coolest bosses I've ever had and let me tell you I've had really bad. But who hasn't right?
Anyways life goes on for the rest of us.
There's one thing I just remembered. One day last week I decided to get a soda out of the pop machine which is in the office. Non of the sales people were there yet. They come in a little later than we the Grounds crew do. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a glimpse of what I thought to be someone at the end of the hall behind me walking down the hall. Knowing for a fact no one was in there. I exited the building without looking to see if it was down around the corner. I can't say that I have ever seen a ghost or even want to, if there is any. I have to admit I'am a little interested. So I asked a person that works in the office later on if he knew of any sightings of ghost. I also explained to him that I do not necessarily believe in them. But he told me of a girl that did work there claimed that there was a female ghost she had seen. But I'am still a little skeptical of the whole thing. So if I actually end up seeing anything I'll let you know and I'll probably be out of a job.
No, I'm kidding about the being out of a job. I've only had one weird happening that I can recall. I'll have to tell that story another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter