Sunday, October 15, 2006



Back to work tomorrow. Not looking forward to it, but I never was one to look forward to work. Most people I would hope feel the same way?
There is a little pride I get out of working I'll admit. But not enough to continue working if I didn't have to.
I do know for a fact, that even if I won the lottery. I would still not work!
At least not early in the morning.
Even then, I would highly doubt it. But that's just me.
Of course I would still have hobbies. I would even pick up a few on the way. It would be great to not ever have any worries and to do what you want. I'm lucky in certain ways. But some don't know how good they have it.
That's unfortunate for them. Maybe someday they'll get it?
But really I don't see it happening to everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter