Sunday, April 13, 2008

A lot of people know of the hard times economically we are experiencing in Michigan.
It's really bothering me.
Which is why I cannot understand how people in the same company as me and are doing the exact same job, but they are making more money than me. I'm talking like 6 to 10 more dollars than me possibly even more? If this does not change soon I'm not sure of what I will do? Now that I have more seniority means of course more work. I didn't ask for this but I received just that and at the same pay, but I have no choice? Our particular contract has been void since July 2006 I believe.
The state doesn't seem to want anything to do with us, except to keep us burying people for minimal pay. Until someone buys us, I have no idea when that will be? Since I've been working there all I hear are promises of better things. But I have seen nothing...
The last Union meeting I was at, a guy asked me which park I worked at? I of course told him Mount Hope and he responded "Oh, Mount Hopeless huh?". I now know what he means by that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter