Sunday, October 21, 2007

Rumours and confrontation, is what comes to mind when I think of work lately.
Hopefully tomorrow I can show you what was dug up.
I just need to take pictures of it.
(In front of the office this picture was taken)
The power kept going out Friday. Even with the power out we are expected to work. But with candles we made due, during breaks the candles came in handy to use things like the bathroom. Bad Storms were brewing witch made the power go out.

Saturday, everything that could of gone wrong did!
Not fun.
Hard to explain.

I'm just glad it's over.

1 Comments:

Blogger meh said...

And here I was thinking that it's only in South Africa that such things as power outages could happen! :)

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter