Sunday, March 30, 2008


There is supposed to be a new guy tomorrow named Ron. Although he is not new, he used to work there for an extended period of time! I can't remember exactly how many years but it is more than a few.
He is still considered the "Low Man" as they say.
I don't consider anyone really lower than me. Only the ones that are higher concern me.
I'm somehow 2nd overall, as far as the grounds crew goes. I could, but I don't tell co-workers what to do. I remember what it's like to have someone tell me what to do at other jobs. I didn't like it and I assume most people don't respond to it very good. It works for me to just ask in a polite way, if they could possibly do something for me.
This job is different as far as the way we deal with each other. It's laid back. Do your job and you won't have a problem. I'm comfortable with everything but the pay. People doing the same job in my company are making considerable amounts of money compared to us at Mt. Hope.

1 Comments:

Blogger meh said...

Once again, I'll say DITTO!!
I've found that asking politely, rather than ordering works way way better for me personally. How cool that it works for you too!
We must chat soon...

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter