Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I was having a bad day. It seemed things couldn't be worse. But then the co-worker that moved up to manager at another park stopped by. That alone made my day. He explained how his workers were terrible and they don't get along with each other.
Anyways it was good to see him.
Later on a Russian woman who spoke broken English, was asking about people that were buried today. Apparently she prays for them. But then she caught me off guard by insisting I take a bottle of wine from her, for simply showing her the recent burial.
It turned out to be a better day than I had thought it would be.
I guess it's the little things in life that makes things seem more tolerable.
I'm just glad the day turned around.

1 Comments:

Blogger meh said...

Mmmm.... sure you should drink that wine?

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter