Thursday, April 17, 2008


I know I speak harshly about my place of employment. But I do realize that I'm better off. Not having a job at all, would not be good either? I feel as if I'm stuck, in a "dead end job" is all? I don't want that to happen again or ever. To anyone!
At the same time, I realize people are working hard for minimal pay. NOT RIGHT!People get Labor Day off, but the real Laborer's do not?
Why would they taunt us like that?
Laborer's get no recognition at all.
Barely Any, that is, for a low worker like me...
Laborer's are the backbone of most places of business.
Without them, they would be basically be out of luck.

"Figure it out," they always say that, don't they?...
Here is everything but what you need to finish the job, but make sure and get it done by this date?
The materials we need though, are not there to complete the job?
The date has been moved forward to mother's day? It used to be Memorial day but they decided to change things.
Bla,Bla,Bla.

Complaining, really has never got me anywhere?
Yet I continue to do so??????

2 Comments:

Blogger meh said...

I agree with you on the labourday issue. What sense does it make?
Anyway, just wanted to say your new layout is nice and fresh. :)
May I ask what brought on the sudden change after so long?

9:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just felt it needed to be changed I guess. I'll probably change it again. I'm not sure if I like it?

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter