Sunday, March 18, 2007


I was at the store that I usually go to for the things I need. The cashier who is the stock guy normally, asked "Where do you work at?". Which struck me kind of oddly because he usually doesn't say anything. I answered "At a graveyard, odd huh?" He said "No."
So I replied "Somebody's got to do it right?" He said "Yep."
I expected some kind of reaction but I should have known with this guy. I don't think very many things surprise him. But I think that's cool. Better than a weird reaction.

2 Comments:

Blogger meh said...

How strange is it that he'd ask you about it and then don't continue the discussion? It's cool,though.
I really think most people wont think you strange for workin at a graveyard. It's all in the way you approach it. Intrigueing rather than strange.

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DIFFERENT JOBS ARE COOL! PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THEM! MY JOB'S BORING NOBODY REALLY ASKS ABOUT IT!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter