Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm glad that I'm a quick learner. Otherwise I would be lost when trying to flag a grave.
There are I would guess about 15 different Gardens. Don't ask me why they are called "Gardens", because I would say it's one of the farthest things away from being a garden.(they have a lot of nicknames for thing's that make no sense to me)
Each garden varies as far as the graves direction,the length of the hole to be dug,width or even the way the numbers we go by are set up. It gets confusing for sure. I haven't got one wrong yet and hopefully it stays that way.Weird the things people leave behind for their loved ones.

2 Comments:

Blogger meh said...

Wow! Your photo's are awesome today!

Gardens: They should draw up a chart of how they want it done and then give it to each employee.
Good for you, for not getting it wrong yet! :)

It must be horrible to work in such lousy weather, though....

11:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanx Whenn,

Iguess it was up to 40 mph winds that day. Your very understanding on what I'am going through? Your the best!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter