Sunday, March 11, 2007

Yesterday was the last day for the person that got laid off. One last Saturday to make his check a little heftier. He might be back. Who knows? To bad we are coming up on the busiest season, where we kind of need an extra guy.

A few weeks ago I went out to check on the torches, to make sure it was still burning. They have a tendency to go out when it's windy.
Good thing I was out there because as I was going to take a picture, one of the tanks fell on the torch. I jumped over and lifted it off. It might have blown if I hadn't been there. For a split second I considered running. But I didn't. It about gave me a heart attack!

1 Comments:

Blogger meh said...

OMG! Thank goodness you were there! And thank goodness it didn't explode before you could lift it!! :0

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter