Tuesday, February 13, 2007



Turns out tomorrow a sales person screwed up, I don't want to get anyone into trouble because I like the sales people. But we have to do a disinterment(the act of re-interring a burial.)
We have to move a vault over one space. Directly next to where it already is.

Good thing we have no burials tomorrow. It will take up most of our 8 hour shift. Not fun but I guess that's why they call it work?


This picture I was looking at it(on the right)
Somehow there was angled horizontal ice. No joke I was looking down on them. The only thing I can think is the wind blew hard enough to make it this way? Or the wind did blow, but it blew the branch off kilter to make it appear that way?
I really don't know but it's a good picture and even more impressive in person.

1 Comments:

Blogger meh said...

It is an AWESOME picture. It looks like frozen tears.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter