Sunday, January 28, 2007

What do you see?
If you check out the picture on the sidebar of this blog, that is where I found this weird oval shaped reflection of light. See if you can find something out of the ordinary in these pictures below?
Each one seems to contain a hidden image.


I woke up just after 8:00 a.m. in a panic today thinking I was late for work. During the week I have to be there at 7:30 a.m. Then I realized to my pleasant surprise, it was Saturday. I didn't have to work until 10:00 a.m.(which does vary from week to week.) I was wondering why my alarm didn't go off? So I went back to sleep to get a little extra time, spent in my dreams...








































All these pictures were taken at The Graveyard...

For even more great hidden images... have a look at this.




Digg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter