Thursday, January 11, 2007


Thing's seem to be running smoothly at the Graveyard. I always think about ending this blog for fear that it's a little too personal and that people that don't know me wouldn't understand. I wish I could tell ya everything that goes on there. But some things "you" as a reader would probably not want to hear. And it's not what you would probably think. It's not necessarily gross either. But I should be a little careful on what I say.
Which I have been sort of careful. All I want to say right now is that it's a job, and I need the money.

1 Comments:

Blogger meh said...

Please don't stop this blog! I find it interesting to read as it gives people a take on a world that they don't even have the guts to enter. Please don't stop!

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter