Sunday, June 01, 2008

I worked 13 days in a row and got written up for being late yesterday. I just feel like the appreciation was not only gone but was never there to begin with. That is one thing that isn't different with this job. It has nothing to do with the write up either. We got bought out and there is plenty talk of there being change, but I'll believe it when I see it. They gave us a hat to wear saying "promises kept"? I have to say there has already been promises that were broken.
But what do I know I'm just a lowly grave digger making a little more than a McDonald worker.
I would think burying people is a big deal and not everyone is fit for the job. But I still get treated like I'm nothing.
I like the people I work with or at least most of them but the pay is not making ends meet for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger meh said...

It's a pity you are not fully apreciated, and i can't understand how they cannot appreciate the valuable service you are providing for the community.
Don't let it get you down, pauly, you're worth much more than that.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter