Monday, April 09, 2007

I forgot to mention that the person who was laid off has been back since last week. I didn't have much of a reason to talk about it until now though.
I heard him ask to look at the Union Contract just before lunch. I didn't think much of it?But then I was told that apparently he thinks "I" should have been the one who got laid off?
Not like it would change anything. It's already done and over? He's working again?

I started working a week before him. But we got hired in around the same time. He seems to think he was hired in first. But our contract goes by when you started working. Not when you were hired in. So it doesn't matter when he was hired in.

Either way I'm not the one in charge of lay-offs?
So it's not my fault.
I don't know what he's trying to prove. I guess he just wishes that it was me who got laid off, and not himself.
More drama! Just what I needed?
I'm just going to stay away from him.

1 Comments:

Blogger meh said...

Most people always look for someone else to blame for their problems. I think this is what is happening here. Good decision to ignore him for a while. He'll get over it. :)

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter